Videos to watch concerning emergency care for your pup!!
Early spay and neuter considerations!
(Click the link above to see all the idems available)
Puppy and dog supplies ready for you to take home with your puppy. Pick out your own "Layette" for your new bundle of doodle joy...click the above link to enter her store. You can also visit her at her home to pick things out yourself...
4054 Brenteresa Court
Contact Jackie Moore or email below for personalised assistance..
770 982 0085
Jackie Moore @
Feeding your new puppy!!
General Training Tips
This is my favorite site for teaching pups not to jump. you MUST practice frequently if you want to be successful!! Practice makes perfect!!
1. The links below leads to information about how to obtain your dogs Canine Good citizen award. It also gives you great tips in general about training your puppy.
2. Therapy Dog International .....this link has information about training and testing requirements when getting your puppy certified as a therapy dog.
2. This Blog features training techniques for your dog.
3. Puppy develpomental stages!!! Important to know why your pups are acting the way they are!!!
4. How to avoid resource guarding.
1. Idog is a helpful doodle link with a lot of information about doodles in general.
1. Liz Meehan does a super job with doodles. Here is a geat page to show some of her beautiful Doodle Cuts.
Trimming your dogs toe nails!
Establishing leadership with your new puppy